So we're doing what, now...?

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Aug 26 19:37:32 CEST 2008

Hi Roger,

As far as I know, the situation is that there doesn't seem to be a central upload repository as
yet. That being the case, it's generally been the case of mp3 uploads to the usual file hosts, I
think on the basis that if nothing else turns up flac files can at least be sent back to Rocker
HQ with the tapes in the end of the day, then treed, torrented, whatever.

Fpr tracklistings, the Wiki seems to be OK as a place for people to post them as we go along.
Have a list of shows so far shared on the "400 Box" page if you want a quick summary of the
state of play so far with links for shows and thus downloads, etc:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box

Hope you had a good holiday.

Cheers,

Steve W