[peel] Re: 1978 shows

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sat Aug 23 22:08:15 CEST 2008

> <Are these more releases from the 400Box ?
>
> rockerq@... wrote:
>
>  A couple more (well, one and a half actually) on my iDisk.>>

Yes - and am adding a couple more as I type - will appear in a couple of
hours once uploading is complete - but be warned the section of the 19780728 show
is particularly bad quality - the level coming off the tape in the middle
section is so low I've had to boost and eq it, amplifying the hiss (but of course,
life has hiss).

I'm also updating the spreadsheet as I go along, keeping the one on my iDisk
up to date - so if anyone needs it to update the WIKI etc. they should grab
the latest version.

Have also posted three more packages out to our rippers in the last 2 days -
this exhausts our postage fund - so if anyone out there is feeling guilty that
they didn't contribute to the purchase of the tapes, now is the time to make
amends! All contributions can be made to my PayPal account at rockerq@....
Or email me at the same address if you want my mailing address!

We now have over 100 of the cassettes either ripped or in progress!

Cheers!

Rocker