What is the best free File Hosting site?

rushomancy rushomancy@...
Mon Aug 18 15:32:27 CEST 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "vinpinman" <vinpinman@...> wrote:

> MEGAUPLOAD has just been banned in Turkey, along with YouTube, so
> please find an alternative!!!!! Divshare is OK but there is a
monthly
> 'allowance' of 10gb of downloads - nothing to stop you having
multiple
> accounts, though.

I am sorry that you live under such a restrictive government.  If it
is of any help, technology is pretty grand and there are a lot of
different ways around government Internet censorship, as the people
of Italy are finding out!  I recommend a program called "Tor".

I'm assuming that eventually someone will put together a new batch of
torrents as an update to the 17 DVD pack, but given that people are
in the middle of this huge influx of new shows it would make little
sense to do it now.  Personally I have been holding off on getting
any new shows for the moment, aside from the Kat's Karavan stuff,
just because I am a sucker for old hippy music, but there's no
question that I'll grab them all eventually!