What is the best free File Hosting site?

vinpinman vinpinman@...
Mon Aug 18 06:18:11 CEST 2008

MEGAUPLOAD has just been banned in Turkey, along with YouTube, so
please find an alternative!!!!! Divshare is OK but there is a monthly
'allowance' of 10gb of downloads - nothing to stop you having multiple
accounts, though.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com,