Tape 9 - 18 June 1979 complete show

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Aug 16 16:12:49 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

Just on the numbering point, I've now got hold of a copy of Rocker's spreadsheet --
thanks's Rocker!

Let's call it that the tape numbers 1-9 used until now are provisional only and we'll switch
in full to Rocker's system. Don't think it should be any kind of problem as we're only nine
in so far and these can easily be "re-numbered."

Will make necessary adjustments on the Wiki tomorrow, when I've got time and cross-
reference everything else. Think it should all be pretty clear. I'll add a section to show
those that have been re-numbered, so everyone knows where we are at a glance. I'll also
post a list here so things are clear.

In the meantime, assume it's OK to post Rocker's current spreadsheet in the file section
here. Will do that in a minute. He's sorted basic info for the first 100, including all the
ones that have gone out so far, I think. Anyway, it's pretty cool to see what we have to look
forward to!

For rippers, please feel free to switch to Rocker's system from now on, or just leave the
tape numbering issue to one side. Think most people are just keen to hear the shows
rather than think about the cataloguing.

Thanks again to Rocker, and all the rippers!

Cheers,

Steve