Tape Numbering

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Aug 15 23:23:35 CEST 2008

Hey there Rocker!

No problem at all to me what numbering we go on. If you have a spreadsheet, I'm cool to
go with that for the Wiki -- in fact, would make everything clearer and simply matters  in
the longer term. Absolutely agree we need to all be on the same hymn sheet. As we're not
too far down the road, no big problem adjusting the Wiki. Would be great to know who has
what and where the tapes are.

Somehow, though, your attached file didn't come through my end on the message.
Perhaps you could upload it to the files section of the group at Yahoo or just send it to me
off list.

As always, many thanks for your hard work on all of this. Hope it isn't taking over your life
too much. But fantastic to hear the shows!

Cheers,

Steve W

PS. Talking about files that didn't come through, I think you might have uploaded a pic of
the 400 Box on the day of handover. If you did,I didn't get a copy of that either, but was
thinking it might be really great to have it as part of the Wiki 400 Box main page -- if you
could upload it to the files section here or send it to me off-list (or just put it on the
Yahoo group files or photos page).