[peel] Re: Tape Numbering

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Aug 15 22:27:06 CEST 2008

> <<Typically the first tape I ripped seems to be an incomplete show (just
> the first hour, taped over the "Golden Wheels Of Motown" or something). The
> second half of the show isn't in my batch but may still be in the box!>>

None of the other tapes is marked as 16th April 1979 - although there's a
small chance that one of the unmarked tapes may include more of this show - when
I get some time I will listen through the 25 or so unmaked ones to see if I
can match them to particular dates. I am stll working on the ssheet of the
marked ones at present!

<< I suggest we designate numbers to them as information becomes available.
As the 7 July 1978 show was on two tapes (now Tape 1 and Taoe 2) respectively,
suggest we call this Tape 3.>>

er... I have this one on my spreadsheet as tape 74 - ie once the cassettes
are in order of broadcast date this is the 74th - however this may change when
the unmarked tapes are added -   I have not uploaded the spreadsheet yet as it
is unfinished.

Thinking about it - I have attached an unfinished copy so we are at least all
singing from the same hymnbook! I will add the unmarked tapes onto the end
later, rather than buggering about with the numbering of all the others!

Cheers!

Rocker