Tapes 5-8 Something For The Weekend?

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Aug 15 21:06:33 CEST 2008

Many thanks indeed for the shows and all the details on the Wiki!

And many congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Have a great one!

Cheers,

Steve W

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

> Added to the wiki site now with full tracklistings and mp3's hosted on mediafire
>
> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_June_1979
> Roger Chapman live session and Tubeway Army's 2nd session.
> *Note to Ken - I think I discovered a big error in your book! This session is listed under
Michael Chapman!!Sorry (and only the second show I digitised...)

> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_June_1979
> Undertones 3rd session
>
> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_June_1979
> Leyton Buzzards 3rd session and The Raincoats 1st session
>
> All these shows are complete two hours except the last one which is missing the final 10
minutes..this segment might show up on one of the other tapes, as I already discovered an
unlisted last 15 minutes of the 18 June Show on the start of one these tapes. Seems like he
was just squeezing things in all over, wherever there was blank tape!