Tapes 5-8 Something For The Weekend?

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Aug 15 19:20:05 CEST 2008

Added to the wiki site now with full tracklistings and mp3's hosted on mediafire

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_June_1979
Roger Chapman live session and Tubeway Army's 2nd session.
*Note to Ken - I think I discovered a big error in your book! This session is listed under Michael Chapman!!Sorry (and only the second show I digitised...)

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_June_1979
Undertones 3rd session

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_June_1979
Leyton Buzzards 3rd session and The Raincoats 1st session

All these shows are complete two hours except the last one which is missing the final 10 minutes..this segment might show up on one of the other tapes, as I already discovered an unlisted last 15 minutes of the 18 June Show on the start of one these tapes. Seems like he was just squeezing things in all over, wherever there was blank tape!

Now - I really AM off to get married, so that's it for now!

Enjoy (the 3rd show is my favourite as Peel is in a really silly mood)