[peel] Re: Wiki

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Thu Aug 14 17:51:04 CEST 2008

Hi Doc!
I'm currently on an Arabic course in Buraimi, Oman for the next 2 1/2 weeks but if nobody has sorted you out with these missing files then I'll upload them for you when I get back to home in Saudi.
Cheers,
DeeDee

----- Original Message ----
From: Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:50:21 AM
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Wiki

Speaking (as I was) of the 17 DVDs torrent, looking at the track listing of DVD #9:
http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/John_ Peel_Torrent_ Compilation_ 9_of_17_% 281994-2001% 29

It would appear that my own personal collection is lacking the following:

1994
John Peel 1994-10-07 - Glasgow - Part 1.mp3
John Peel 1994-10-07 - Glasgow - Part 2.mp3
1995
1. John Peel Show 13-05-95.mp3

2000
John Peel 2000-12-06.mp3
John_Peel_20001207. mp3
I have the rest of the contents of that disc. If anyone could upload these somewhere for download, I'd be very grateful.

Dr M.