31 October 1978 show

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Aug 14 15:25:42 CEST 2008

I am busy digitising my first lot of tapes, and I will post onto
Megaupload complete shows as mp3 on an ad hoc basis

Rocker will get the tapes back with disks of flac and mp3 files for
official distribution (as flac DVD's and mp3 DVD'd using bittorrent?)

Anyway show seems to have been from AM broadcast and the signal fades
in and out a bit.

  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MX9BGY1G

Repeat seesions from Wah!(1978) and The Damned (1976)

(cryptic) Highlights are change of frequency balloon competition and
the 1979 radio 1 calender advert, and radio 1 football match preview,
and the definitive statement on the next Damned/Doomed session

And the Residents track made me stop what I was doing.

I don't know what it is, but things I had previously dismissed get a
new life sometimes when you listen to them in the middle of a Peel
show

Tapes is speed corrected, but lo fi.

It actually brought back memories of listining to late night AM
broadcasts on my first transistor radio somehow.

Bill