Tape 1

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Aug 13 06:30:14 CEST 2008

Rocker,

Have tried to make the adjustments on the Wiki pages mentioned yesterday. If you have a
moment please check out the following and links for 7 July 1987, Tape 1 and Tape 2:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box

Hope this seems clear. Also, that I've got the information straight!

Could also include a section on this page for tapes that have been sent out (with dates if
known) and are currently being ripped.

Cheers,

Steve W