Show request

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Aug 12 13:34:06 CEST 2008

Think seems to be one of the shows that are part of the collection of AndrewT, who is "of
this parish" and looking for help ripping his tape collection. Please see here:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Andrew_T_90s_tapes

Maybe you could work something out (and hopefully share the results here).

Cheers,

Steve W

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "theallnewadventuresofspp"