Show request

theallnewadventuresofspp theallnewadventuresofspp@...
Tue Aug 12 13:06:09 CEST 2008

Many moons ago I was in a band (Cab Williamsons Waxworks) and we had
the good fortune to have our record played on John's show. Rather
unfortunately it was a show that none of us ever heard. We only found
out about it thanks to the wonders of teletext! If anybody out there
has a copy of the show dated Thursday 20 November 1997 and would be
willing to upload it I would be eternally grateful (and if you so
desired I could send you a copy of the 7"...we've still got boxes of
them!)
Thanks
Stephen