1978-07-07 Show tracklisting

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Aug 12 04:21:32 CEST 2008

Dear Martin

Since it's too hot in South Korea to go to bed early, I updated the
list that was put on Wiki and made a note of the fact that one track
is missing: 'Have You Seen Me Lately, Joan'. As this recording is
clearly missing the beginning, I suspect it may have been played just
before the Bob Marley track. Moreover, Mark has pointed out that my
'old and new' comment refers to the fact that this version of the
Pirates was a reformed band, not the original line-up. However, as you
say, their third session too. Duly chastened, I now retire into my shell.
Blackadder: 'And maybe Lord Melchett would also like to whip me naked
through the streets of Aberdeen'.
Melchett: 'Nonsense, Blackadder. Aylesbury's quite far enough'.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]