[peel] Re: WE HAVE THE TAPES!

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Aug 11 00:29:04 CEST 2008

OK have spent most of today tapping away logging cassettes - am only a
quarter of the way through the pile so I reckon this may take a few more days - at
least I am now ready to mail tapes to our team of rippers once the prepaid
envelopes arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

I have also been ripping myself - Started with the earliest show in the pile
- around 1hr 45 of the show - As a temporary measure I have uploaded a FLAC to
my iDisk - rather large file at just under 600MB.

You should be able to access it here:

http://idisk.mac.com/rockerq-Public

I have not password protected it & if traffic is not too heavy may upload
more as I do them. It works OK in Firefox, but have had reports of probs with
Internet Explorer - let us know how you get on!

Cheers!

Rocker