Wiki

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Aug 9 13:55:58 CEST 2008

seems ok to me steve. other data you might want to consider squeezing in might include
a field for Peel links, where of particular interest or amusement value; and whether show
exists in audio somewhere r has been posted somewhere; maybe if session tracks
available commercially...

track durations? (not essential unless noteworthy)

ken