WE HAVE THE TAPES!

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Aug 8 16:34:16 CEST 2008

Many thanks for the update, Rocker. Please let us know if supplementary round of
contributions is required for post and package.

On a kind of related thing, have been hard at work on the Peel Wiki over the past couple
of days. Now on the verge of completing a full date index to cover the years 1967-2004.
Thinking this will be useful to build up a searchable database of tracklistings for shows,
sessions, etc.

In order not to clutter the list, I'm posting updates on the forum at Perfumed Garden. All
welcome for further ideas, related discussion, etc.

Now thinking it should be a pretty simple matter to set up something very basic at the
Peel Wiki to help us keep a track of what's going on with the "400 Tapes". Uh, hopefully!

Further to this, Rocker, are you giving each tape a unique ID number? Would be relatively
easy to set up separate (linked up) pages for with details for each one. If so, how many
tapes are there? Alternatively, if you've already got dates for each tape, should be easy
enough to link them all up by show date.

Many thanks again to you and all volunteer rippers!

Cheers,

Steve W