[peel] Re: Missing In Action: The Lost Peel?

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Fri Aug 8 10:00:34 CEST 2008

Info about 3D and other Liverpool bands can be found here:
http://music-isms.blogspot.com
Nice site with DL links for singles, rarities and Peel sessions.

Cheers,
Gert

----- Original Message ----
From: Ed Duffy <eddie.duffy@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:14:59 PM
Subject: [peel] Re: Missing In Action: The Lost Peel?

And here's the other one I put up at the time: 13th. September 1983
(about half the show). Sessions tonight come from 3D and a repeat of
The Popticians' debut.

Does anyone know whatever became of 3D? With that name, they're just
about Google-proof.

Details:

2 x 30 minutes. Recorded by DuffPaddy on a BASF LH-60 cassette from FM
radio. Encoded by Baz. First few seconds are a biz fuzzy - probably me
adjusting the aerial. I'm reasonably sure I've got these two parts of
the show the correct way around, but not 100% so.

Part 1
http://www.divshare .com/download/ 5015193-651
(41.7Mb, 192K, 30:23)

3D - Pantau (Peel session)
Dub Syndicate - Drilling Equipment
Modern English - I Melt With You
The Popticians - Hello Everybody (Peel session)
Tools You Can Trust - Working And Shopping
The Undertones - Girls That Don't Talk
3D - Brave Boys' Paradise (Peel session)
Serious Drinking - TV Song

Part 2
http://www.divshare .com/download/ 5015241-e11
(41.7Mb, 192K, 30:23)

The Fall - Kicker Conspiracy
The Fall - Container Drivers (Peel session)
The Fall - Wings
The Popticians - Mobile Home (Peel session)
Alton Ellis - Can I Change My Mind?
3D - Stay (Peel session)
This Mortal Coil - Song To The Siren
Augustus Pablo - Mr Basie