[peel] Peel plays Bosinquet

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Thu Aug 7 13:53:13 CEST 2008

When I was at college on the King¹s Rd, rumour had it that Reggie was wont
to play pool at our local, dressed in brown corduroys, tucked into cowboy
boots.
Wasn¹t he also supposed to have introduced the Political Editor in a less
than sober moment,  by saying  Œand now over to our Political idiot¹ ?
It¹s a good story, anyway...
Cheers
Roger