[peel] Re: Festive 50 1978 Part 2

festive50@... festive50@...
Wed Aug 6 21:26:49 CEST 2008

Twas
John Peel Tracklistings: 21/1/2004

The Fall - '(We Are) Mod Goth Rock (EP - We Wish You A Protein Christmas)'
(Action)
Sony/Botox - 'Unknown 7"' (White Label)
Courtney Love - 'Mono (CD Single)' (Virgin)
The Intruders - 'Cowboys To Girls (LP - Kent's Cellar Of Soul)' (Kent)
Perfect Combination - 'Acid Yeah (12")' (Freeform)
Miss Black America - 'Beautiful Velocity 7"' (Repeat)
Jeff Mills - 'Recorded Live At Maida Vale' (Peel Session)
20 Miles - 'All I Want (LP - I'm A Lucky Boy)' (Fat Possum)
Harry Bigwood - 'Music ' (Broadcast)
Pink Floyd - 'Comfortably Numb (Shine On Sampler)' (Shine)
Scissor Sisters - 'Comfortably Numb (10")' (Polydor)
Cock - 'Tampon Removal (EP - Where Girls Learn To Piss On Command)'
(Stuhlgang)
Bounty Killer - 'Hot Like Fire 7"' (40/40)
Tracer AMC - 'Some Electric (LP - Flux ' (We Love Records)

Phil