Festive 50 1978 Part 2

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Aug 5 23:13:15 CEST 2008

Having listened to this seminal show, the "Peel" highlight was
hearing JP saying that he was pleased that the Floyd song was
still in the FF ! Weird because I thought he'd become a punk
"totalitarian" / anti-rockist by the end of 78 ..........

Musical highlights were... everything really.......
I was quite surprised how musical and rocky X-Ray Spex sounded
(of course the vocals were quite 'punky')......