Festive 50 1978 Part 2

vinpinman vinpinman@...
Mon Aug 4 18:18:46 CEST 2008

Great work my man, I was on holiday throughout July so I missed the
initial messages. It'll be up on FadesinSlowly by tomorrow.

Adam

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "lollygagger" <lollygagger@...> wrote:

> Hi Bill
> I was impressed at quality of recording listening through my
headset.
> I am used to feeling a bit smug for loving the Peely show enough to
listen and keep the best bits from about 1978 on to tdk chrome tapes.
> Of course what I have are the tracks that I thought were the best
from each show. My early tapes did include charty stuff, Alexis
Corner, but sadly not much of the dj's.
> I am happy to upload these but not really sure how at the moment. I
have my tapes, which have now been digitized to wav, which were later
separated into alternative to commercial music. I still scan radio
shows that play sort of alternative stuff for the best tracks to
compile my "best of" cd of the month of about 24tracks as I still
love new music.