New here

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Aug 3 23:09:12 CEST 2008

sniff, brings it all back, thanks, Phil. March-May 92 was when I was at R1 about half of
every month, doing lots of ground work on IST. Coincidentally, that show and session I
was telling John about there (Spiritualized, in show of 14/3/92), and which I did indeed
use as an exemplar in chapter 1 of IST, is a show I think I still have complete somewhere,
and given the current nineties nostalgia demand here, was considering using this one as
my first digitising and sharing experiment. I'll see what I can do by the end of this month...

cheers

ken