New here

dontsleepinthesubwaydarlin ready2rock@...
Sun Aug 3 13:34:33 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot everyone.  I'll have to see what else I have in the old
tape box.  Thanks for the correction on date, Steve.  Always good to
check the facts.  Probably happened because the show spanned midnight,
but that is how it came dated on my copy.  The PJ Harvey session on
there is a stormer.  All the best,  Jim