[peel] "Menthol cigarettes, baby. 1 2 3 4"

Graeme Anderson anderson@...
Thu Apr 10 02:09:16 CEST 2008

I also remember recording some sessions while working night shift (part time
job to get me through Uni), having to sneak in a "small" tape recorder,
starting at the right time and doing some walks around the building
(security work) 45 minutes later....until I learned I could set my video
recorder connected to the stereo. Not perfect sound, but at least it was
something.

Graeme

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Domestic Empire
Sent: 08 April 2008 14:12
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] "Menthol cigarettes, baby. 1 2 3 4"

Thank you Andrew.

I was thinking only the other day.....but it's worn off now.

No, I was thinking about a memory of a particular Peel program that I
taped only part of at a girlfriend's house around this date featuring
the Orb, and wondering where the tape was. This may well be it. Ah the
memories we have tied up in music.