"Menthol cigarettes, baby. 1 2 3 4"

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Tue Apr 8 21:49:11 CEST 2008

Lots of memories!!!

How many arguments have been caused by the words "Hang on, I'll just
turn this tape over"?!

I forgot to reply the other night re the BOC 98 show request - I knew
I had one but it's a repeat from the December and not the Jun/Jul one
that was being asked for. Sorry.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Domestic Empire" <domesticempire@...>