Dr Phibes @ Glastonbury

liquidrevelrypastoral ianjamesbruce@...
Wed Sep 19 11:56:08 CEST 2007

Hi, does anyone remember the Dr Phibes & the House of Wax Equations
live sets from Glastonbury '92 being broadcast on Radio 1?

'Hazy Lazy Hologram' appeared on the compilation 'In a field of their
own', but the full set got played on the radio... I used to have a
copy on tape, but it's sadly long-since disappeared :(

I have managed to track down copies of everything that got officially
or semi-officially released (including the LA Woman cover that was on
an early Seel Street demo single), but if anyone remembers the
Glastonbury set, or even better, has a recording of it I'd be really,
really interested!

Cheers, i