[peel] Re: Keeping It Peel

Rob Brewer lists@...
Thu Sep 6 22:12:51 CEST 2007

He played 'What's Your Business Elijah' by Maher Shalal Hash Baz the
day after the BBC News story reporting the plan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/tracklistings/peel_archive_shtml.shtml?20040512

--
Rob Brewer rob@... http://www.rbrwr.org
"Blair, in the end, was rather like Wilson: bullshit and nothing else"