[peel] Re: Keeping It Peel

Sean Carolan hubcity@...
Thu Sep 6 21:26:01 CEST 2007

Folks,

I remember it being mentioned in the press that he was a huge fan and wanted
to fill in for Peel if he were to go on vacation, and Peel responding by
playing, and I believe I'm probably paraphrasing here, "What Are You On About,
Elijah?" (the artist is one I believe Peel rather liked, with a middle eastern
or south-asian name that's currently escaping me)...and then the BBC signed
him up to do just that, but events overtook the arrangement.

Deep sigh...

-Sean

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:39:20 -0000, dunelm61 wrote