John Peel Torrent Compilation 2 of 17 now seeding!

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Mon Oct 29 11:54:10 CET 2007

Hi RivingTon !

          Thanks for sharing these gems. Just wondering, do you
have any stuff from around 77 to around 82, that hasn't been shared
via "the usual outlets" over the past 2 or 3 years ?
          By the way, are you any relation to Wyn T.E.R. Hill or
Pike (from Dad's Army) ?

Cheers,
Benny Hill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Riving Ton <deedeeramain@...> wrote:

> Hi Phil!
> You're welcome!
> I noticed quite a few Finnish folk downloading and sharing - how
curious! Was it from Peel's Finnish radio shows that he became
popular over there do you think?
> I'm also seeing downloaders from all over - lots of Americans (ex-
pat Brits?), Finns, Swedes, Noggies, Japanese, Germans - even Brazil
and Argentina! How cool is that?!
> Thanks for helping to seed - Like I say, I'll be moving to Saudi in
a month (fingers crossed, if I pass a medical!) so I'm going to need
some help sharing out. I think that closer to the time I will be
looking for someone to take delivery of the final DVD's to upload on
my behalf!
> And yes! That's a great idea you have for sharing. I agree it would
be difficult for someone to share 80gb of files from one PC but if
everyone sacrificed a 5gb slice of their hard drive and continually
seeded a torrent then we could get quite a few copies out into the
ether!