[peel] Re: John Peel Torrent Compilation 2 of 17 now seeding!

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Mon Oct 29 11:37:52 CET 2007

Hi Phil!
You're welcome!
I noticed quite a few Finnish folk downloading and sharing - how curious! Was it from Peel's Finnish radio shows that he became popular over there do you think?
I'm also seeing downloaders from all over - lots of Americans (ex-pat Brits?), Finns, Swedes, Noggies, Japanese, Germans - even Brazil and Argentina! How cool is that?!
Thanks for helping to seed - Like I say, I'll be moving to Saudi in a month (fingers crossed, if I pass a medical!) so I'm going to need some help sharing out. I think that closer to the time I will be looking for someone to take delivery of the final DVD's to upload on my behalf!
And yes! That's a great idea you have for sharing. I agree it would be difficult for someone to share 80gb of files from one PC but if everyone sacrificed a 5gb slice of their hard drive and continually seeded a torrent then we could get quite a few copies out into the ether!
Cheers!

----- Original Message ----
From: phil <philip.gh@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 12:08:28 AM
Subject: [peel] Re: John Peel Torrent Compilation 2 of 17 now seeding!

Thanks for the torrents Ton!
I'll seed the torrents as long as I can although I won't be able to
keep all 17 going. Maybe some of us on here could arrange to share
the load between ourselves to keep the torrents alive? I'll be happy
to keep the first one going for as long as is required and I'm sure
my friend in Finland, Ville, would offer to keep at least one of the
others active.

Phil