New music post-Peel / todays and this weeks Another Nice Mess

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Tue Oct 23 11:34:55 CEST 2007

Hello, I am not a really technical woman when it comes to computers,
internet  etc, so i dont really understand the remark about my show
being broadcast by i tunes?? You are welcome to explain :-)

You can listen LIVE every week between 18 and 21 hours GMT via the radio
station: www.dfm.nu <http://www.dfm.nu/>  . After that you can listen
again via my website www.anothernicemess.com
<http://www.anothernicemess.com/>  . Also, if you go to Phil's server
(also member of this group) you can download previous shows (I think :-)
): festive50@...
Playlists (archive) on my website.

And for the newcomers to this group: the Another Nice Show has NOT
started after Peel's death, it's a WEEKLY THREE HOUR LIVE show
(broadcast from my house, living room!!), including sessions/live shows
which has been running for more than 20 years. First only in Holland,
since 2000 worldwide through the wonders of internet. I was a Peel
listener between 1977-2004 and was good friends with him in the 1980's,
so obviously he was a big influence, but I totally go for my own
taste/judgement (so no Laura Cantrell on my show I'm afraid). I have a
huge record collection of more than  15,000 records and like to play
requests as well. I also deejay live in clubs (book me :-) !!)

In today's/this week show I do a special on my personal recollections
with Peel, including playing records giving to me by Peel and two
records (once) owned by Peel who were stolen out of his car in Amsterdam
and which I found later on a flea market. One of them is a white label
promo of the Fall's This Nation Saving Grace, complete with Peels
archive number (16660) and his asterisks and running times on the
playlist sheet, and his enthusiastic writing on the label: The Blessed
Fall... Now a very treasured possession in my collection as you can
undoubtedly imagine...

Happy listening :-) !!

Marcelle xx