HurryHurryHurry!

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Oct 22 22:11:02 CEST 2007

Just a shameless reminder that you have two days left , until 24th
October, to enjoy the "half price" deal for my book THE PEEL SESSIONS
on the random house group book selling website rbooks.co.uk - and
remember a glitch in the software means that when you enter the
promotional code "PeelDeal" when prompted, it will apply to everything
in your basket, which could include, for example, Ian Gittins' new book
on Top Of The Pops, The new Time Out or Empire film guides, the full
World at War interviews edited by Richard Holmes, etc etc. Early
economic christmas shopping?

ken

ps. no doubt ruining the excitement of 6 Music's week honouring Peel
will be my extended interview about the book with Nemone in her
lunchtime show, recorded a couple of weeks ago, and to be broadcast so
I understand on Friday 26 October, for obvious reasons