Peel listener memories and stories needed for Podcast

Nic Treadwell erazered@...
Mon Oct 8 23:26:40 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I produce a regular weekly indie music and poetry podcast from
Birmingham feat all manner of music. Some of which Peel would no doubt
be playing if he were still with us.

I'm trying to put together a podcast of listener memories and stories
about his shows. The podcast will be a mixture of listener memories
and new independent music which John might be championing if he were
still with us.

Were you a listener and fan of his programmes.
Do you have any memories about a specific time that you were listening?
Did John change your musical taste? Did something significant happen
to your life as a result of listening to him. Be they Happy, sad,
embarrassing or nostalgic. If so, and you can record an audio mp3 of
yourself, then please send it to nic@.... If not write
the story/memory and I will read it during the podcast. If anyone
would like to request indie bands that I should include in the podcast
and get in contact with, please also tell me.

I am planning the podcast to coincide with the anniversary of his
death toward the end of October. So please send your contribution by
mid october 21st at the latest.

Your assistance in this is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Nic Treadwell of www.homegrownpodcast.co.uk