[peel] Top SIXTEEN Gaps between PEEL SESSION Appearances...

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Oct 8 01:28:25 CEST 2007

> all the info you need for this nutty parlour game is or
> should be in there! - then we should get everyone spotted
> within a few weeks.

OK - here's three more I spotted (quite by accident honestly!)

Llwybr Llaethog - Oct 1989 to Aug 2001 = 11.8 years

Pete Astor (as Weather Prophets) Dec 1986 - Nov 2000 (as Wisdom Of Harry) = 13.9 years

Chris Cooper & Graeme Naysmith (as Pale Saints) Aug 1989 - Dec 2000 (as Lorimer) = 11.3 years