[peel] Top SIXTEEN Gaps between PEEL SESSION Appearances...

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Sun Oct 7 23:31:15 CEST 2007

--- ken garner <ken_garner@...> wrote:
> now I come to
> look at it seriously for the first time, the chart
> (latest update
> below) does in fact say something worth pointing
> out, something I did
> not say explicitly in the book (space pressure kept
> the main chapters
> pretty tight, I can tell you). A bonus 15 points to
> the first person
> to spot what it is I'm thinking of...

That although JP's reputation was all about the
cutting edge, the new thing, the record he hadn't
heard yet, he was, in fact, also extremely loyal to
those he thought worthwhile. Something along those
lines.

pb