And hovering just outside the chart...

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Oct 7 23:09:17 CEST 2007

of course there are, it's true, a few honourable individuals around
like Bobby Wratten, who did a Peel Session with the Field Mice in April
90, then another 10.5 years later with the Trembling Blue Stars, and
who sent me two very nice little contributions which I sadly could not
squeeze into the format of the final text somehow. But, like
the "Greatest Number of Sessions" list, it seems the figure ten is the
dividing line. Bobby might make that expanded Top 20 longest gaps yet...