[peel] Re: Peel Sessions Book

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Oct 7 19:24:19 CEST 2007

Yes, got mine yesterday, and have posted a plug for it on Kat's Karavan.
I've only really dipped in so far, but I really like what I've read. Its
combination of obsessive attention to detail with the ability to convey
a real fan's enthusiasm brings to mind Ian MacDonald's Revolution in the
Head, which is one of my absolute favourites.

BTW, was the photographer playing with perspective on page 10, or is
Louise Kattenhorn really that tall? Louise Matterhorn, more like!

Eddie.