Anyone going along to Ken's talk at Waterstones, Glasgow, as part of Peel Da

Jimmy jimmystep@...
Sat Oct 6 03:05:16 CEST 2007

Hi Neil,
yes I shall be making the effort. Coming straight from work in
downtown Linwood so should make it into town for the 6:30 kick-off.
I'll be the one with a pink cravat, a brace of Incredible String Band
albums under my arm & a be stiff tour 78 badge in my lapel!
Cheer....Jimmy