Re: [peel] Re: Arena SpecialĀ  - sunday, tonite

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Wed Oct 3 21:36:29 CEST 2007

> <<I think that the internet (and accompanying technologies) has
> over-saturated the underground music scene to the point where three years after his
> passing I'm not even sure Peel could cope with the amount of music being created
> and published in some format.
>
> The Internet, home multi-track recording and CD-R's must have surely
> increased this musical output 100 fold or more?     >>

TELL US ABOUT IT!

Rocker, on behalf of www.dandelionradio.com DJs.

Seriously though, there's so much good new stuff out there that I think
Peelie would have loved, that it makes all the time spent trawling mp3s and CDs and
blogs and myspace pages well worth it when we can bring them to a (slightly)
wider audience through our shows!