Andy

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Wed Oct 3 16:32:09 CEST 2007

Martin Wheatley writes:

> At 12:25 03/10/2007, you wrote:
>
>> > Now Lucy has her own page and it's the Lucy Duran show
>>
>>(my kershaw bookmark to the rpm file still works btw)
>
> They went back to the old filename when other presenters
> than Lucy were used.

nope, it has always worked, even when lucy was doing it
http://bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio3/andykershaw.rpm

(the recent peel tribute thing was 'surgery.rpm' because it was in the
sunday surgery slot. i guess it's easier to not change stuff.)

>> nice to see RDB get an extra two hours in the recent reshuffle but did
>> they have to be all on the same night?

> We'll have to wait and see on that as it's not put in on as a 4 hour show
> on the schedule but 2 different 2 hour ones

which run one after the other (sunday, here)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/schedule/oct2007_schedule.shtml

more annoying because monday's a busy day anyway what with 3 hours of freak
zone from sunday afternoon... if listening to the radio at work counts as
'busy'. 8)

andy