[peel] So, Anyone Catch The "Keeping It Peel" Special?

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Mon Oct 1 19:53:29 CEST 2007

I've just encoded a copy at 320kbps. As it's two hours this works out at 274 MB.

I'll post it up on my blog sometime this week. I need to get some more
complete Peel programmes online too.

If anyone would prefer a smaller file size let me know now.

Yes the programme wasn't half bad actually as these things go.
Thankfully Elijah Wood could only spare a couple of minutes to record
his piece so it was pretty much Peel all the way. Better than I
expected actually.

As always I extend my deepest gratitude to all the friends and
supporters of John that still work inside the Beeb for keeping his
legacy in the spotlight. :D

--
Gary Walsh
johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com