So, Anyone Catch The "Keeping It Peel" Special?

Sean Carolan hubcity@...
Mon Oct 1 16:06:12 CEST 2007

All,

The first half-hour (which is what I got through before family demands
beckoned) were highly entertaining, I thought, and while it may have been
somewhat thrown together, I liked that it was pretty much 100% Peel save for
the Elijah Wood intro.  (Of course, a small voice in my mind keeps thinking
there's far more where that came from, and will only be sated with a 7x24
station where they put in tracks merged with their respective Peel intros
and/or outros and put it on "shuffle"...)

-Sean