[peel] Lossy and Lossless Audio compression

Tom Bartlett tomb242@...
Wed Nov 28 17:58:40 CET 2007

Well your original e-mail wasn't clear as you have acknowledged. I guess
that if  I found it unclear people new to FLAC would have as well.

Sorry you found it patronizing but refer to above. As the message is for
all users of the group the guide will be relevant for those newer to the
format and who have asked about it!

Why should I convert to wav which doesn't support tagging, takes up
twice the space of a lossless format, can easily be stored on hard drive
instead of burning to countless CDRs etc etc etc.

And as for sound - well if one uses tinny speakers on their PC they get
what they deserve. :)