[peel] [OT'ish] Blimey!

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Nov 26 23:41:49 CET 2007

> <<In an entirely different vein, I went to see the Weddo's at The Point in
> Cardiff last night, and there were, as you might expect, truly wonderful.
> I took with me my trusty R-09 and Soundman OKM's, and will be posting the
> results soon. There is, unfortunately some distortion, as I was too busy
> grinning stupidly to notice the levels were a bit high, but it's still quite
> listenable, and too good not to share,
> Cheers
> Roger>>

Hi Roger - I was also at the gig last nite - as you say top gig! I was the
fat bloke in the Peel tshirt handing out Dandelion Radio flyers. Look forward to
hearing it!

I recorded the Birmingham gig last month from the mixing desk & the first
half of the show (from "Blonde" to "My favourite dress" ie half way through
"George Best") is in my Dandelion Radio show for December - go to
www.dandelionradio.com from Dec 1st - there's a schedules page   so you can find out when my
show is on - it comes round in the loop at least once a day for the entire
month. I am also featuring new LPs by The Undertones and MJ Hibbett. The second
half of the Wedding Present set will be in my January show.

BTW just another reminder to you all to go to www.dandelionradio.com and vote
in the festive 50 if you haven't already done so! The more of "us" that vote,
the less Kaiser Chiefs records will be in the chart! (To me they've always
been poor XTC copyists) ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!!!

The Festive 50 show will be shoe-horned into our schedules from Dec 25th and
run til the end of Jan.

I also use a Mac - will try out this Transmission software as I have not so
far managed to get into this torrents thing! Named by a JD fan I wonder!?

Cheers!

Rocker