[OT'ish] Blimey!

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Mon Nov 26 22:27:41 CET 2007

Just in case there are any other Mac users out there in the swarm, I just
updated my bittorrent client, Transmission, to version v. 0.94 and it's
dramatically improved my download rate. I feel such an arse for ignoring all
those 'new version available' prompts for the last couple of weeks!

 In an entirely different vein, I went to see the Weddo's at The Point in
Cardiff last night, and there were, as you might expect, truly wonderful.
 I took with me my trusty R-09 and Soundman OKM's, and will be posting the
results soon. There is, unfortunately some distortion, as I was too busy
grinning stupidly to notice the levels were a bit high, but it's still quite
listenable, and too good not to share,
Cheers
Roger