Walters Week

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sat Nov 24 18:47:52 CET 2007

"Linseed a cormorant" - I like it. Is it similar to creosoting a
fence ? Love the smell of creosote ! I think its illegal now so
savour it if you sniff it.
Thanks for the Walters stuff - is there any music in there or is it
all talking ?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "aurbisons" <ddriscoll@...> wrote:

> Dear ALL
>
> Bona fide lurker here...
>
> I did once have an attempt at BIT TORRENTing but never really
> understood it
 It was always felt like waiting for you luggage at
an
> airport
 Hoping!  Waiting! It never came around the conveyor .. Am