FW: Peel posts - Apologies

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Wed Nov 21 22:00:59 CET 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Edwards [mailto:festive50@...]
Sent: 21 November 2007 20:42
To: Stuart Mchugh
Subject: RE: Peel posts - Apologies

Sorry about that everyone and especially Stuart.
As you've probably gathered, all the messages were the same (with slight
tweaks). re my F.T.P. server.
After the 1st message failed to get posted, I thought it may be due to a
Yahoo filter (concerning FTP servers), so I incrementally altered each
message until 1 finally got through.
Sorry again.
I feel slightly guilty about advertising the server (even though it is a
totally free service). So I limit the frequency of these adverts. I felt
though that the time was ripe in view of the recent flurry of Group
messages.

Phil