[peel] Re: peel shows

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Sat Nov 17 02:19:29 CET 2007

thanks for sharing guys...I listened to a bunch of the 1981 tapes back
to back the other day...great stuff - I am downloading the torrents at
a snails pace....but am putting what I have up on soulseek - I will be
online all weekend starting later tonight (user tb666) - so anyone on
here is more than welcome to come and dig in - I have a ton of peel
stuff - lots most of you have but maybe some others you don't?.... I am
particularly looking for stuff from 86-90 - I havre a few bits but not
enough...anyone?? cheers Timxx
ps. don't suppose anyone recorded mark lamaar's reggae shows?? I only
caught the last 2 this series..